Skip to main content
See every side of every news story
Published loading...Updated

Mysterious Killing Case in NRW: Sudden Turnaround in the Anita S. Case – Court Cancels Arrest Warrant

Summary by derwesten.de
There is a decision in the trial for the violent death of 35-year-old Anita S. from NRW. There are further developments.

8 Articles

Center

There is a decision in the trial for the violent death of 35-year-old Anita S. from NRW. There are further developments.

·Essen, Germany
Read Full Article
Zeit OnlineZeit Online
Reposted by
stern.destern.de
Lean Left

Here you will find information on the subject of "Removed Warrant." Read now "Cold Case Anita S.: Defendant on a Free Foot."

·Germany
Read Full Article
wz.dewz.de
Reposted by
aachener-zeitung.deaachener-zeitung.de
Center

In February 2023 the skeletal skull of Anita S. from Bochum is found. Her partner is said to have killed the 35-year-old - and is currently sitting on the dock.

WENDE IM PROCESS! Bochum (NRW) – A surprising twist in the Anita S. Bochum case: Matthias K. (39), who has been on trial for manslaughter since July, is released from pre-trial detention. The court no longer sees an urgent suspicion of action against the accused after re-examination. However, the taking of evidence continues. The focus of the recent development is also an unusual action of the investigators. A covert investigator had been sent t…

Police believe they have traced the movements of Kastriot Pepaj, who is accused of organizing the importation of 14.1 liters of amphetamine base, by comparing Signal communications, telecommunications data, his vehicle movements and security camera footage.

·Reykjavík, Iceland
Read Full Article

The arrest warrant against the man who is said to have killed 35-year-old Bochumerin 2019 is lifted. This is how his defender reacts.

·Essen, Germany
Read Full Article
Think freely.Subscribe and get full access to Ground NewsSubscriptions start at $9.99/yearSubscribe

Bias Distribution

  • 75% of the sources are Center
75% Center

Factuality Info Icon

To view factuality data please Upgrade to Premium

Ownership

Info Icon

To view ownership data please Upgrade to Vantage

Westdeutsche Allgemeine Zeitung broke the news in Essen, Germany on Wednesday, August 12, 2026.
Too Big Arrow Icon
Sources are mostly out of (0)

Similar News Topics

News
Feed Dots Icon
For You
Search Icon
Search
Blindspot LogoBlindspotLocal