Skip to main content
See every side of every news story
Published loading...Updated

They Were Looking for Miguel From August 8th; His Remains Were Burned by the Camino Real

Summary by Nortedigital
The human remains found in the vicinity of the Camino Real peripheral on August 10 corresponded to a man who had been missing since two days earlier. Relatives of Miguel Pérez Pérez, 34 years old, said that the person had disappeared since August 8, so they felt it was convenient to put the report in order for state authorities to start a search. Elements of the Specialized Unit in the Investigation of Missing and/or Unlocated Persons of the Dis…
DisclaimerThis story is only covered by news sources that have yet to be evaluated by the independent media monitoring agencies we use to assess the quality and reliability of news outlets on our platform. Learn more here.

1 Articles

The human remains found in the vicinity of the Camino Real peripheral on August 10 corresponded to a man who had been missing since two days earlier. Relatives of Miguel Pérez Pérez, 34 years old, said that the person had disappeared since August 8, so they felt it was convenient to put the report in order for state authorities to start a search. Elements of the Specialized Unit in the Investigation of Missing and/or Unlocated Persons of the Dis…

Think freely.Subscribe and get full access to Ground NewsSubscriptions start at $9.99/yearSubscribe

Bias Distribution

  • There is no tracked Bias information for the sources covering this story.

Factuality Info Icon

To view factuality data please Upgrade to Premium

Ownership

Info Icon

To view ownership data please Upgrade to Vantage

Nortedigital broke the news on Thursday, August 20, 2026.
Too Big Arrow Icon
Sources are mostly out of (0)
News
Feed Dots Icon
For You
Search Icon
Search
Blindspot LogoBlindspotLocal