'Part of the job': No complaint filed vs Filipino protesters in Canada
2 Articles
2 Articles
'Part of the job': No complaint filed vs Filipino protesters in Canada
No formal complaint was filed against "disrespectful" Filipino protesters, who harassed Palace Press Officer and Communications Undersecretary Claire Castro during President Marcos' official visit to Canada last week.In an interview on Tuesday, July 7, Castro said they decided not to pursue any legal action against the protesters, saying it was part of their job."Wala kaming finile na complaint (We did not file any complaint)," Castro said on th…
No complaint filed vs. 'rude' Filipino protesters in Canada –Palace
By Ruth Abbey Gita-Carlos NO COMPLAINT FILED. Palace Press Officer Undersecretary Claire Castro answers questions from members of the media at the International Media Center for the ASEAN Summit 2026 in Lapu-Lapu City, Cebu on May 8, 2026. Castro on Tuesday (July 7) said the Philippine government did not file any complaint against the Filipino protesters who harassed her during President Ferdinand R. Marcos Jr.’s recent official visit to Canada.…
Coverage Details
Bias Distribution
- 100% of the sources lean Left
Factuality
To view factuality data please Upgrade to Premium





