North Macedonia will close 26 primary schools across the country from September 1, mainly in rural areas, as the number of schoolchildren continues to decline. Education Minister Vesna Janevska said around 3,000 fewer primary school students have enrolled for the new academic year compared with last year. She said the reorganization will continue based on demographic trends and teaching needs.“It is not good for any school to close, but this is …
This story is only covered by news sources that have yet to be evaluated by the independent media monitoring agencies we use to assess the quality and reliability of news outlets on our platform. Learn more here.