Kidnapping Charges Dismissed After Victim Retracts Claim
4 Articles
4 Articles
Police say the man who is said to have been abducted has not given a statement to the police.
The victim did not want to talk: Police drop kidnapping case In a kidnapping case that allegedly took place on September 16 last year, where the police made several arrests, the case has now been dropped. There were six people who were detained in the case, and the case has been dropped on the basis of the evidence for all of them. – The standard of proof in criminal cases is strict and we have not reached the point of bringing charges. There i…
The case was initially dropped, but now the Oslo police have been told that they must take more investigative steps. “That's all that's missing,” says John Christian Elden.
Coverage Details
Bias Distribution
- 100% of the sources lean Right
Factuality
To view factuality data please Upgrade to Premium









