Todd Blanche Raises Doubts Over FBI’s Role in Nancy Guthrie Search
Blanche said federal agents will keep assisting local investigators, while the FBI’s $100,000 reward and a $1 million family offer remain in place.
- Attorney General Todd Blanche questioned whether the FBI should take the lead in the search for Nancy Guthrie after six months without progress.
- Blanche stated that the FBI would support the search but taking over may not be the best approach for the case.
- The search has been led by Pima County Sheriff Chris Nanos, whose office has faced criticism and allegations of errors in the investigation.
- Blanche expressed regret that there are no new updates and acknowledged the ongoing anguish in the case.
37 Articles
37 Articles
U.S. Attorney General Addresses Nancy Guthrie’s Disappearance: ‘I Wish I Had an Update’
U.S. Attorney General Todd Blanche said the FBI is committed to providing help where needed in the Nancy Guthrie case six months after she was reported missing. “I think whether the FBI takes the lead, we are there to support. And President [Donald] Trump pledged it, [FBI] Director [Kash] Patel pledged it, the resources, anything […]
Remains found miles from Nancy Guthrie home with ‘no indication’ of connection to case so far, sheriff’s department says
By Julianna Bragg, CNN (CNN) — Human remains have been found in a desert area near West Ajo Way and South La Cholla Boulevard in Arizona,
FBI Makes Major Decision in Nancy Guthrie Case as Her Disappearance Remains Unsolved
Six months after Nancy Guthrie vanished from her Arizona home, the investigation into Savannah Guthrie’s missing mother has reached another pivotal moment. The United States Attorney General Todd Blanche weighed in on the case on the August 16 episode of NBC News’ Meet the Press. He revealed that the FBI will not be taking over […]
Deputies Union Boss Slams 'Big Misstep' in Nancy Guthrie Disappearance Probe After Scene Given Back
Sergeant Aaron Cross, president of the Pima County Deputies Organisation, has accused investigators of making a 'big misstep' in the Nancy Guthrie case after allegedly returning the scene of her Tucson home to the family soon after she disappeared. Aaron Cross made the claim in an interview, more than six months after 84-year-old Nancy was reported missing in Arizona. He also questioned the experience of detectives assigned to the investigation,…
Coverage Details
Bias Distribution
- 54% of the sources lean Left
Factuality
To view factuality data please Upgrade to Premium




















