Donald Trump Contradicts Adviser Jared Kushner on Iran: Where Talks Stand
22 Articles
22 Articles
Donald Trump declares there are NO talks with Iran as President says Strait of Hormuz 'open and operating'
Donald Trump has announced that negotiations between the US and Iran have been called off.On his Truth Social platform, the President said that there were "no talks or conversations going on, or scheduled, with the Islamic Republic of Iran".On Monday, the 60-day memorandum of understanding (MOU) between Washington and Tehran expired - although many points in the agreement had already been violated, including the suspension of the naval blockade.…
FAMILY FEUD? Trump Contradicts Jared Kushner on Whether There Are Any Peace Talks With Iran
The war that Donald Trump started with Iran six months ago still has no end in sight. Never mind that he promised it wouldn’t last more than a few days, or that he has declared victory a couple of dozen times, or that he repeatedly claims that Iran is begging to surrender, or that every threat he’s made he has chickened out on, earning him the nickname TACO (Trump Always Chickens Out). Click here to post this article on Twitter or Click here to …
This statement by the US President comes after the envoy Jared Kushner reported on Monday 'very positive and lively' discussions.
US President Donald Trump (Trump) said today that there are no planned US negotiations with Iran and claimed that the Strait of Hormuz is "open and operational", despite limited traffic and an attack on one ship.
Coverage Details
Bias Distribution
- 46% of the sources lean Right
Factuality
To view factuality data please Upgrade to Premium
























