Skip to main content
See every side of every news story
Published loading...Updated

The Preparations Cost a Whopping 30 Million Lira: Last Year It Was Anchovies, This Year It's Coming!

Summary by Halk TV
Fishermen from Trabzon, who spent 30 million lira on boat, net, and radar maintenance, are ready for the fishing season on September 1st. Having had a successful anchovy catch last year, the Black Sea fishermen said they expect bonito to be on the market this season.
DisclaimerThis story is only covered by news sources that have yet to be evaluated by the independent media monitoring agencies we use to assess the quality and reliability of news outlets on our platform. Learn more here.

1 Articles

Fishermen from Trabzon, who spent 30 million lira on boat, net, and radar maintenance, are ready for the fishing season on September 1st. Having had a successful anchovy catch last year, the Black Sea fishermen said they expect bonito to be on the market this season.

·Ankara, Türkiye
Read Full Article
Think freely.Subscribe and get full access to Ground NewsSubscriptions start at $9.99/yearSubscribe

Bias Distribution

  • There is no tracked Bias information for the sources covering this story.

Factuality Info Icon

To view factuality data please Upgrade to Premium

Ownership

Info Icon

To view ownership data please Upgrade to Vantage

Halk TV broke the news in Ankara, Türkiye on Sunday, August 16, 2026.
Too Big Arrow Icon
Sources are mostly out of (0)
News
Feed Dots Icon
For You
Search Icon
Search
Blindspot LogoBlindspotLocal