In 1951, a diocesan master plan called for a ring of mission churches in Atlanta’s outer suburbs, and a new parish was born. Named after the home parish of state founder Gen. James Oglethorpe—and initially holding services at nearby Oglethorpe University—St. Martin in the Fields Episcopal Church set down roots on seven acres along Ashford Dunwoody Road.
…
This story is only covered by news sources that have yet to be evaluated by the independent media monitoring agencies we use to assess the quality and reliability of news outlets on our platform. Learn more here.