Skip to main content
See every side of every news story
Published loading...Updated

Soberano Jr. Says He Has Rejected Calls From Triple H And The Undertaker - Fightful

Summary by fightful.com
Soberano Jr. discusses repeatedly rejecting calls from Triple H and The Undertaker. He has been working for CMLL for the past 15 years and has previously said that he doesn’t plan on leaving this promotion. After the August 21 CMLL Viernes Espectacular, Soberano Jr. said (translated by Fightful’s Luis Pulido) that he has rejected calls …

4 Articles

Soberano Jr. once again addressed his stance regarding his professional future. After securing an important victory over Titán, Neón, and Templario at CMLL's Viernes Espectacular (Spectacular Friday), the wrestler was questioned about the persistent rumors linking him to a move away from the company. The gladiator made it clear that, despite the various approaches he has received throughout his career… Origin

Read Full Article
Think freely.Subscribe and get full access to Ground NewsSubscriptions start at $9.99/yearSubscribe

Bias Distribution

  • 100% of the sources are Center
100% Center

Factuality Info Icon

To view factuality data please Upgrade to Premium

Ownership

Info Icon

To view ownership data please Upgrade to Vantage

fightful.com broke the news on Saturday, August 22, 2026.
Too Big Arrow Icon
Sources are mostly out of (0)

Similar News Topics

News
Feed Dots Icon
For You
Search Icon
Search
Blindspot LogoBlindspotLocal