Second Venezuelan charged in AK-47s bust
2 Articles
2 Articles
Another Venezuelan remanded as AK-47 probe widens
(Kaieteur News) – Venezuelan national Juan Felipe Gonzales, 54, of Tuschen Housing Scheme, East Bank Essequibo, has been remanded to prison after being charged with Conspiracy to Commit a Felony, contrary to Section 33 of the Criminal Law (Offences) Act, Chapter 8:01. The charge stems from an ongoing investigation into the alleged possession of unlicensed firearms […] The post Another Venezuelan remanded as AK-47 probe widens appeared first on K…
Second Venezuelan charged in AK-47s bust
Last Updated on Monday, 22 June 2026, 19:56 by Writer A second Venezuelan man has been charged and remanded to prison in connection with 23 AK-47 assault rifles that were seized earlier this month, police said Monday. Police said Juan Felipe Gonzales, 54, of Tuschen Housing Scheme, East Bank Essequibo, was has charged with conspiracy […]
Coverage Details
Bias Distribution
- There is no tracked Bias information for the sources covering this story.
Factuality
To view factuality data please Upgrade to Premium






