Penticton business owner who lost home urges 'quality donations' for wildfire victims
Patan says unsuitable donations are costing volunteers time and disposal fees as the free store seeks quality items for families who lost everything.
2 Articles
2 Articles
B.C. wildfire evacuees return home to assess the damage, start to rebuild
At the age of 52, Steve Larabie is facing the daunting task of rebuilding his home and business from scratch after losing everything when ferocious wildfires roared into the outskirts of Clinton, B.C., last month. “It’s all gone. I have nothing left. Nothing,” Larabie said in an interview on Saturday. “I’m more sad that my children have to see their home is gone,” he added. Larabie, his wife and their children made it out safely, but they lost t…
Penticton business owner who lost home urges 'quality donations' for wildfire victims
A Penticton business owner is stepping up to help the community in the wake of the Bald Range wildfire, even though he lost his home to the flames. On Sunday morning, Joel Patan of Patan Heating and Air shared an image of his family's home in Faulder that had burned to the ground. Patan said he, his...
Coverage Details
Bias Distribution
- 50% of the sources lean Left, 50% of the sources are Center
Factuality
To view factuality data please Upgrade to Premium






