The Ontario Land Tribunal hearing for an appeal involving a Chatham property will no longer go ahead as scheduled, the municipality says. The hearing, related to 9 Sarah Crescent, had been set for Aug. 17 and 18, 2026. The municipality says the appellant submitted a significant volume of new material in recent days, after the established deadline for submissions had passed. To ensure the municipality has sufficient time to properly review the ne…
This story is only covered by news sources that have yet to be evaluated by the independent media monitoring agencies we use to assess the quality and reliability of news outlets on our platform. Learn more here.