Karmelo Anthony Prosecutor Reveals Evidence Jury Never Saw
Prosecutors said jurors never saw texts and other evidence that they say showed Anthony’s violent mindset before the fatal stabbing.
- During Thursday's hearing, prosecutors revealed that Karmelo Anthony allegedly texted about stabbing someone hours before killing 17-year-old Austin Metcalf at a Frisco, Texas, track meet in April 2025.
- Anthony was convicted of murder and sentenced to 35 years in prison for the stabbing, though he admitted the act and claimed self-defense during the confrontation at the track meet.
- Previously excluded evidence regarding Anthony's alleged stalking of an ex-girlfriend was withheld under a 'gentleman's agreement' between attorneys designed to focus solely on what happened under the tent that day.
- Following the removal of District Judge John Roach, Retired District Court Judge Michael Chitty was assigned to consider Anthony's retrial request after Roach was recused for his public comments about the case.
- Anthony's new legal team, including Texas NAACP president Gary Bledsoe and appellate lawyer Russell Wilson, is conducting an independent review of the trial record to identify potential errors.
11 Articles
11 Articles
Karmelo Anthony Case Takes Dark Turn As Prosecutor Unveils Evidence Jury Never Saw, Including Disturbing Texts
Karmelo Anthony’s case has taken a new turn after prosecutors revealed evidence that the jury never heard during his trial. At an appeal hearing on August 20, Collin County Assistant District Attorney Bill Wirskye told the court about messages allegedly sent by Anthony to his ex-girlfriend and a report that she believed he was stalking her just hours before Austin Metcalf was fatally wounded. The revelation came as Anthony’s legal team continue …
Bombshell News About Karmelo Anthony’s Texts and Threats
Megyn Kelly is joined by Arthur Aidala, host of “The Arthur Aidala Power Hour” and Dave Aronberg and Ashleigh Merchant, co-hosts of "The MK True Crime Show," to discuss newly-revealed texts and threats in the Karmelo Anthony case, claims he broke up with his girlfriend on the morning of the fatal stabbing, why the new...
Karmelo Anthony Prosecutor Reveals Disturbing New Evidence
The Collin County Prosecutor’s Office in Texas revealed disturbing new evidence during opening statements in Karmelo Anthony’s retrial hearing on Thursday, August 20. Prosecutors revealed Anthony allegedly threatened to stab his ex-girlfriend with a knife on the same day that he fatally stabbed 17-year-old Austin Metcalf at a Frisco, track meet in April 2025. The […]
Karmelo Anthony's Shocking Murder Fantasies Revealed In Appeal Hearing: 'Licking Blood Off The Blade'
Karmelo Anthony, the black Texas teen who was convicted earlier this year of fatally stabbing white teen Austin Metcalf at a Frisco, Texas track meet in 2025, fantasized about killing somebody and “licking the blood” off the blade before killing Metcalf, prosecutors have revealed. The new revelation comes as Anthony is currently seeking a new trial. During a hearing on his motion for a new trial on August 20, Collin County Assistant District Att…
Karmelo Anthony Prosecutor Reveals Evidence Jury Never Saw
Internewscast Journal Internewscast Hours before Austin Metcalf was fatally stabbed, Karmelo Anthony’s former girlfriend had… This Post: Karmelo Anthony Prosecutor Reveals Evidence Jury Never Saw first appeared on Internewscast Journal
Coverage Details
Bias Distribution
- 50% of the sources lean Right
Factuality
To view factuality data please Upgrade to Premium












