Skip to main content
See every side of every news story
Published loading...Updated

Fort St. John resident confirms response from premier on Peace Villa concerns

Summary by Energetic City
A Fort St. John resident who submitted a letter to the province regarding concerns around the Peace Villa Care Home said premier David Eby will be looking into the matter. (Tre Lopushinsky) FORT ST. JOHN, B.C. — A Fort St. John resident who previously mailed letters to the British Columbia government said the province has responded to her concerns.  Gail Weber is a Fort St. John resident and member of Save Our Northern Seniors (SONS).  In June, …
DisclaimerThis story is only covered by news sources that have yet to be evaluated by the independent media monitoring agencies we use to assess the quality and reliability of news outlets on our platform. Learn more here.

Bias Distribution

  • 100% of the sources are Center
100% Center

Factuality Info Icon

To view factuality data please Upgrade to Premium

Ownership

Info Icon

To view ownership data please Upgrade to Vantage

Energetic City broke the news on Sunday, August 16, 2026.
Too Big Arrow Icon
Sources are mostly out of (0)
News
Feed Dots Icon
For You
Search Icon
Search
Blindspot LogoBlindspotLocal