Former Air Force Secretary Frank Kendall has security clearance revoked over Air Force One disclosure
The Pentagon said the move follows an allegation that Kendall shared classified Air Force One information with a media outlet, amid broader leak concerns.
- On Friday, the Department of Defense revoked former Air Force Secretary Frank Kendall's security clearance, barring him from sensitive Pentagon roles following an alleged unauthorized disclosure regarding Air Force One capabilities.
- Kendall previously told The New York Times that the Qatari-gifted Air Force One lacked "all the normal Air Force One modifications," expressing surprise at its international use.
- "Safeguarding classified information is a non-negotiable duty," Chief Pentagon Spokesperson Sean Parnell said, noting violators forfeit access to sensitive programs and roles.
- After subpoenaing The New York Times reporters over Air Force One coverage, the Justice Department withdrew the subpoenas last month following criticism for sloppy legal work.
- The Trump administration revoked clearances for 37 officials last year, and Defense Secretary Pete Hegseth pulled clearance for Gen. Mark Milley, with such actions often accompanying Espionage Act referrals.
111 Articles
111 Articles
‘I’m Gonna Sue’: Former Air Force Secretary Promises Lawsuit Against Trump Admin. Over Revoked Security Clearance
Former Air Force Secretary Frank Kendall vowed Monday on CNN to take legal action against President Donald Trump’s administration after the Pentagon revoked his security clearance, declaring, “I’m gonna sue.” Kendall’s clearance was revoked Friday after the Pentagon accused him of an “unauthorized disclosure of classified information” related to the new Air Force One. The move followed reporting from The New York Times that quoted Kendall warnin…
Former Air Force Secretary says he'll sue Trump administration to
Former Air Force Secretary Frank Kendall on Monday said he’ll sue to force the Trump administration to restore his security clearance, which it revoked Friday after claiming he had disclosed sensitive information about the Qatari-gifted jet now serving as Air Force One. Kendall, a West Point graduate who served as President Joe Biden’s head of the Air Force, said on CNN Monday that he’ll sue the administration, noting it has a history of retalia…
Former Air Force Secretary says he'll sue Trump administration to restore his security clearance
Former Air Force Secretary Frank Kendall says he'll sue the Trump administration to get his security clearance restored. The administration revoked Kendall's clearance Friday, claiming he'd disclosed sensitive information to the media about Air Force One's capacity. President Donald Trump…
Pentagon Stripped Frank Kendall's Security Clearance Over Air Force One
Frank Kendall spent three and a half years running the Air Force and just got caught leaking secrets about Air Force One. Friday night, the Pentagon put a name on the leak everyone already suspected. Now Kendall claims he has no idea why his clearance is gone. Pentagon Revokes Frank Kendall's Security Clearance Over Air […]
Pentagon Revokes Former SECAF Kendall’s Security Clearance
The Pentagon has revoked the security clearance of former Air Force Secretary Frank Kendall, alleging he disclosed classified information about the VC-25B Bridge “Air Force One” aircraft—a charge he pushed back on. Chief Pentagon spokesman Sean Parnell announced the decision late Aug. 7, saying the department has revoked Kendall’s “eligibility for access to classified information and his ability to hold any sensitive position.” Parnell’s state…
Coverage Details
Bias Distribution
- 53% of the sources are Center
Factuality
To view factuality data please Upgrade to Premium










































