Skip to main content
See every side of every news story
Published loading...Updated

Crew of Yemeni Vessel Recount Their Chaotic Rescue After Houthis’ Deadly Attack

Three ballistic missiles struck the vessel as rescue efforts began, killing 6 people and injuring at least 9, Yemeni authorities said.

Summary by My Mother Lode
MOKHA, Yemen (AP) — Crew members of a Yemeni commercial ship who survived a deadly attack by Houthi rebels earlier this week said a second missile struck the vessel just as rescue efforts from the initial strike were underway, causing even more chaos and casualties. In all, three ballistic missiles fired by the Iran-backed Houthis...

7 Articles

Crew members of a Yemeni commercial ship who survived a deadly attack by the Houthi rebels earlier in the week claimed that a second missile struck the boat just as rescue efforts were under way after the first attack, causing even more chaos and casualties.

Think freely.Subscribe and get full access to Ground NewsSubscriptions start at $9.99/yearSubscribe

Bias Distribution

  • 67% of the sources are Center
67% Center

Factuality Info Icon

To view factuality data please Upgrade to Premium

Ownership

Info Icon

To view ownership data please Upgrade to Vantage

Marine Insight broke the news on Thursday, August 13, 2026.
Too Big Arrow Icon
Sources are mostly out of (0)

Similar News Topics

News
Feed Dots Icon
For You
Search Icon
Search
Blindspot LogoBlindspotLocal