Skip to main content
See every side of every news story
Published loading...Updated

Argentina Sends Personnel and Humanitarian Aid to Colombia After the Earthquake

Summary by Infobae
Argentina sends personnel and humanitarian aid to Colombia after the earthquake

13 Articles

Lean Right

The contingent is made up of 32 troops and was organized on the basis of the needs reported by the Colombian authorities.The mission transports a potable plant, a field kitchen, communication equipment and 7,500 emergency rations.

·Buenos Aires, Argentina
Read Full Article
Lean Left

Argentina sends personnel and humanitarian aid to Colombia after the earthquake

·Buenos Aires, Argentina
Read Full Article

The mission flew in an operation coordinated by the Joint Chiefs of Staff of the Armed Forces, under the supervision of the Ministry of Defense, and in coordination with the Colombian authorities. "Where the cause is just, there is Argentina," said Foreign Minister Pablo Quirno.

The Argentine government announced the sending of humanitarian aid to Colombia, after the earthquake of magnitude 7.4 that shook the country and that left 312 confirmed dead so far and 4,611 wounded. Through a press release published on social networks, Chancellery confirmed the dispatch of humanitarian aid, a deployment that "is the result of a coordinated work" between the Argentine and Colombian government "and according to the needs identifi…

Because of the earthquake on August 10, according to President Abelardo De la Espriella, "to date 289 compatriots have been reported dead, 4,187 injured and 143 disappeared. More than 120,328 families have been registered as affected, 26,945 homes have been destroyed and more than 127,557 homes have been damaged." Read more

·Buenos Aires, Argentina
Read Full Article

Argentina today sent two planes with humanitarian assistance to Colombia in response to the emergency caused by the earthquake that affected the west of the Andean country on August 10, the Foreign Ministry said. The powerful earthquake has so far left 304 dead and 4,548 injured, according to the most recent assessment of the Colombian disaster management authority, demolished thousands of houses, towers of buildings, schools and hospitals. The …

Think freely.Subscribe and get full access to Ground NewsSubscriptions start at $9.99/yearSubscribe

Bias Distribution

  • 50% of the sources lean Left, 50% of the sources lean Right
50% Right

Factuality Info Icon

To view factuality data please Upgrade to Premium

Ownership

Info Icon

To view ownership data please Upgrade to Vantage

Todo Noticias broke the news in Argentina on Tuesday, August 18, 2026.
Too Big Arrow Icon
Sources are mostly out of (0)

Similar News Topics

News
Feed Dots Icon
For You
Search Icon
Search
Blindspot LogoBlindspotLocal