Teenage Girl Arrested over Bomb Hoax that Forced Xinmin Secondary School Evacuation
Police said the suspect could face up to seven years in jail and a $50,000 fine if convicted.
7 Articles
7 Articles
Singapore: 15-year-old girl arrested over bomb hoax at school
SINGAPORE – A 15-year-old girl has been arrested in relation to the fake bomb threat last week at Xinmin Secondary School in Singapore. A bomb threat was made at the secondary school on the morning of August 13, and led to the evacuation of students and staff. The police, who were alerted at around 8:20 am, had conducted a thorough check of the premises then, and no suspicious items were found. READ: Bomb threat that disrupted classes in Bacolod…
Xinmin Secondary bomb scare: 15-year-old arrested
A 15-year-old has been arrested in connection with a bomb threat at Xinmin Secondary School that prompted the evacuation of students and staff last week. In an update to AsiaOne on Tuesday (Aug 18), the police said a teenager had been arrested and that investigations into the case are ongoing.The incident occurred on the morning of Aug 13, when the school activated its emergency evacuation procedures after being alerted to a potential bomb threa…
Coverage Details
Bias Distribution
- 43% of the sources lean Left
Factuality
To view factuality data please Upgrade to Premium












